Please note: This item is available for pre-order only and will ship on or around May 8th, 2015. If you would like to purchase other non pre-order items from the store but have them ship sooner, please place a separate order.
Our straight leg jeans are the perfect slim fit through the hips and thigh, and straight from the knee, with a medium rise. They are made from Cone Denim’s® patented SGENE® which was specifically engineered to resist tearing, and never loose its shape. The jeans were cut, sewn, and washed in Texas. Every pair of jeans was hand distressed to give them the perfect worn-in, vintage feel; no two jeans are the same.
- 100% made in the USA
- 93% cotton, 6% poly, 1% elastane
- Stitched crossed arrows on the back pocket; it is a Native American symbol meaning friendship
- Custom 1791 Supply Co. copper rivets and metal button
- Custom 1791 Co. Denim leather patch on back of waistband
- Hand set chain stitch along the waistband
- Reinforced tacking on all points of strain for added durability
- Runs true to size
below for Size Chart.
Item #: BXCM043